May 01, 2013

ALWAYS


You are always near... always
Your hand always holds mine... always
I'm glad although I can't see You
for You are always near

You are always faithful... always
In difficult times, in joyful moments
You are always faithful... always
for it is what You are, God... faithful

I love to say, always, always,
because the word really suits You
Your kindness, Your mercy,
You are always good

Your power, Your greatness,
You are always awesome
The Highest, the most of all
Nothing compares to You

Always, always... You never give up on me
because You always love me
Always, always... You keep whispering Your guidance
and I know I will never be alone

Always, God, You will always be my God

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger