May 20, 2013

THE HELPER


Once my friends and I talked about something "great" we wanted to do in the future. Unfortunately, at the end of the conversation three of us realized a thing, we wouldn't be able to do it for each of us considered ourselves a good follower and helper, not a good leader or pioneer. Noticing this fact, I was truly a little bit upset. I know that I'm a good helper, if someone needs a hand, I'll try to do my best to help him, especially if he is someone who has my respect. But, at that moment, I did really want to be a leader, even if it is just for once in a life time.

Holy Spirit is the best helper we could ever have. He will help those who accept Him. He will faithfully guide them and tell them everything God wants them to do, as long as they want to listen to Him. As a helper, I do want to be like Him. A good and helpful helper. But I've just realized that He could help me to be, not only a helper for others, but also a leader. I might haven't realized what kind of leader I will be, but one thing I know that He could help me to be whatever I want in this life, as long as I still live according to God's plan.

Holy Spirit can be your helper too. He will willingly help us to be anything we want to be, again, as long as it is according to God's plan. He can certainly help us to be God's people, they who live for Him, they who please Him, they who have a blessing life or others, they who are His witness on earth. Yes, Holy Spirit can do these things in a single life, our lives. We can be truly a great person before God, only if we have Holy Spirit in us.

Happy Pentecost Day, for this day, the same day two thousands years ago, the disciples were filled with Holy Spirit and their life is totally changed.

Dear God in heaven, I thank You for giving the best in life, the Helper. Thank you for giving me Holy Spirit. I know my life will be totally changed into a life that will please You. In the name of Jesus Christ, thank you, again, for giving me the most precious Helper in the world. Amen.

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Act. 1:8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger