April 30, 2013

SECOND CHANCE


"I'm sorry, God. I'm really sorry."
It's all I can say in front of You.

I wish I didn't do it
I wish I didn't hurt You
But, I did

What a shame!
Coming before You without feeling ashamed
Angels may think, "How dare you? After what you have done?"

But, God, I don't know where to go
You are the only one I can remember
I don't want to lose You

I know I've done bad things
I should have thought about the consequences before doing it
because, I can lose You

But, God, please don't leave me
I'm nothing without You
No one will accept me just like You do

You're the only one who can give me a second chance
Men may give it too but it means nothing compared to Your acceptance
Your promise and love is the eternal one

Forgive me, God... forgive me

**
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger