May 23, 2013

MY FUTURE IS YOURS


When hope begins to fade and sadness trembles my faith
I close my eyes and see Your face shinning on my ways

I have set plans on my head, but I know that You own my life
I could have forced those plans, but I choose to obey Yours

Forgive me if I become angry and tell bad things about You
Forgive me if I refuse to follow the path having been shown by You

I want to obey, God, I want to obey
I will obey everything You have told me to do

Please, never give up in building a faith inside me
Please, open my heart so I can see what do You want in me

I believe that You are able to open doors others can't see
There is nothing will stop You if You're the one who lifts up me

I love You, God, and I love Your plans and words
They have comforted and consoled my soul

My future is in Your hands, Your only hands
I want to surrender all to You, this life and my eternity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger