May 08, 2013

HERE IN OUR SECRET PLACE


In the quiet place, I find You
In the secret place, I meet You
Feeling Your love, enjoying Your presence
All I know, I don't wanna leave this place

Worshiping You with all of my heart
Praising You with all of my soul
Your beauty has captured me
forced me to stay and dwelt in Your house

I love to be here in Your presence
when hopes and certainties fill my days
I like to be here in Your throne
when power and greatness covers the universe

There is no darkness here where You shine
There is no sadness here where You stand
There is only joy and laugh where You are adored
You are truly God, our awesome God

I'll stay here for my whole life
and never let You go from my sight
I'll dwell here for my eternity
worship and praise to You is all I wanna hear

Be glorified You are my God
in the quiet place of my bedroom
Be magnified You are my God
in the secret place where I always see You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger