May 16, 2013

WALKING WITH JESUS


I am surrounded by people
but somehow I can't remember a face
I know some of them
but somehow I feel like they don't know me

I want to speak to someone,
someone who can understand me
but they're all busy,
doing this and that in their own plans

I'm wondering, "Do they have my name in their plans?"
What a silly question! Of course not!
People will be busy with themselves
They won't notice that I'm standing there

It's weird, isn't it?
I'm standing in a crowd, but I feel so lonely
Who can see my heart an listen to my soul?
Who can understand and give me the answer I need?

Jesus, Your name is a comforting name
Emmanuel... You've promised that You'll always be by my side
When I remember Your kindness I am comforted
When I remember Your deeds I am marveled

You never leave me alone
You always stand by me through times and moments
You always carry me even when I didn't notice it
Forgive me for forgetting You, and... thank you

Now and forever, all I want is walking with You, Jesus
Is that okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger