April 24, 2013

HIS CHILD


Most people may be don't know that I am a mommy's daughter (most people think that daughter is commonly close to her father, and son to his mother; but, not with me). I never feel shy to admit it, because it is the truth and I can't deny it. We are so close until I can never hide anything from her. Even though my mother sometimes can't keep secret, but still I can't hide anything from her.

I love to put my head on my mom's stomach (or her lap) because it is so warm and comfortable. I feel that I am loved, and like a spoiled little child, I can hear her heart beats. It is a very nice moment and I think I will never exchange it with anything else, because I love to be with her.

Today, when I slept again on her lap, I thought that it is a kind of relationship that every Christian should have with Father in heaven, including me. When I consider God as my very close parent, I will never mind being a spoiled child sleeping on His lap everyday, hearing His heart beats, enjoying His warm and comfortable love, and never being able not to tell my secrets to Him. But, this moment is impossible to experience if we have no good relationship with Him, and I experience it by myself.

I had a moment when everything seemed to be so wrong; I did bad things, I thought bad thoughts, I felt bad feelings... uhhh... everything so wrong until I felt so far with God. One day my friend asked me, "Sany, have you read your Bible today?" When he said it, he unintentionally reminded me that every (church) servant is suggested or recommended or obliged to read Bible everyday. When he said it, He unintentionally slapped me to remember that God is supposed to be the only one in life. When he said it, I was embarrassed.

From that day, I have promised to God and to myself to enjoy my every moment with Him. I pray with purpose. I sing with purpose. I work with purpose. I did everything with purpose, with a purpose to please Him. Since that day, I start to be different because God has changed me from nobody to somebody, His child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger