April 18, 2013

BELIEVE IN THE FATHER


All of us must have problems, right? Even children already have problems; friendship, relationship, family, education, etc. All we have to do as Christians is surrendering everything to our Mighty God.

Me and my friend once faced a problem concerning with money. We had to get a certain amount of money to fulfill our target. We both are Christians, I think you should know that, and we believe that God is able to fulfill our needs. But, something interesting to me happened when we drove home. On our way home, I tried to comfort him by saying, "It's okay, we'll get through this." Then I sang, "To be with You, Father, I can do anything. I'll pass difficult times, with You all by my side..." And you know what, before I finished singing, my friend whispered to himself, "'To be with Father? Fine. But we are the one who should fine the money, dear."

Can you see what was happening? Even when someone is a Christian, she can be attacked by uncertainty, worry, or the worst thing, disbelief. We have God of everything, but we can't believe if He is able to do everything. Just remember, our God is God who made the universe, who made us, who heals the sick, who forgive sinners, who lives again from death, who will resurrect us.

And thank to God, the story didn't end until the time when we drove home. God helped us to finally fulfill our target. It's a difficult moment for us, but nothing is too difficult for God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger