April 21, 2013

LOVE YOU, MOM


I love when you hold me
embrace me with Your loving arms
I love when you touch my head
touch it gently with Your caring hands

You're the one who taught me to speak
You're the one who taught me to walk
You're the one who taught me about Math
You're the one who taught me about Art

You spoil me when I do bad things
You thank me for doing little things
You argue with me about my choices
You pray for me every single night

I know that you're the one who knows me
more than anyone ever does
I know that you're the one who accepts me
no matter what people around me think

I wish I can make you happy all the time
I hope I can do everything for you
I will do anything to make you proud
I bring your name in my every prayer

Mom, thank you for always being there for me
in times when no other people would help
Thank you for bringing me to God
Your faithfulness is endless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger