April 02, 2013

FAMILY PRAYER


Dear Father,

I come to thank You, for giving me a good family around me. What should I say to You, God? I believe it needs more than just thank you. They are such a great blessing for me. Without them, I'm homeless, I'm alone, I'm lonely, I'm hollow.

Thank you for giving me my father. Although he's not as perfect as I expect, but He loves me. It's true that sometimes I couldn't understand the way He loves me... He's so protective, He's so subjective... but I know that You live in Him to guide me to be someone You want me to be.

Thank you for giving me my mother. Do You know that You have given me the very very very best friend in the world? When I pray for good friends, You send her to stand by my side. When I ask for a loyal companion, You give her to sit with me. You know what? I think You've given me everything I ask from You through her.

Thank you for giving me my sister. We used to fight often, but I can never deny that I love her. She's the one who always brings me chocolate. She's the one who always helps me with all my needs. I know that she has her own family right now, but she always be kind to me.

Thank you for giving me my brother. I do not know him that long because he's not my sibling, but I thank you for making him my brother through my sister. He might be not that handsome, but he is a hard worker and he loves my sister. He always tries to help us even though he's not in that good condition. What a nice brother You gave to me.

I pray to You, God, love them with abundant love, bless them with unstoppable blessings, hold their lives in Your hands. They are very precious to me and I will do anything for them. God, I do thank you for giving them to me. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger