February 28, 2013

BACK HOME


I often forget who I really am
I think that I'm nothing like others
I often consider that I'm weak and fragile
that I don't deserve for loves

When I look back and see
all the things behind, my past
darkness and shadow lies
like no one ever imagines

When I open my eyes
try to notice what's ahead of me
I can no longer feel safe
for another darkness and shadow haunts

My eyes are closed
My lips are tighted
Tears forces to come out
in silence a whisper says,

"God, tell me the end of my days
so that I realize how perishable I am
Show me the wisdom of You
so that I know what should I do."

I decide to move forward
and face whatever waits me there
I believe that this world is transient
and I will be back home, to my real HOME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger