March 02, 2013

NO LONGER I AM


It happened again. What a "testing" day! Since I woke up in the morning, my heart was filled with worries. I have stayed awake for a whole night, but I couldn't finish my job. There is a great burden in my heart, "How can I finish all these tasks?"

But it was my fault. I let the worry controlled me. All that I'd been thinking about was that I have to solve them all, today. I forgot that I'm not a super woman who can do anything.

Thank God, in the middle of working on those stuffs, I stopped and decided to pray. I said, "God, I've been through days like this with great effort, my own effort. And the result was, I was terribly exhausted. God, I don't know what will happen today, but allow me to surrender all in me to You. Please, accept me. Help me to make the best out of me, today. Help me to finish my part, today. In the name of Jesus, Amen."

After praying, I felt calmer. Next thing I knew was I did what I should do, I did what I could do. I also felt that God opened my heart wider than before. I accepted things that didn't run according to my will. I saw the goodness of others more than the previous. And in such situation, I could feel that He wanted me to keep being generous to others. The truth is I am no longer I am when I give everything in His mighty hands.

Try it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger