February 26, 2013

MOM, THANK YOU


I've been searching for a very long time
the presence of the most ideal friend
I've sought it among millions of men
yet my journey ended up with nothing

I've imagined someone so perfect
someone who can understand me
I've waited for someone so great
someone who knows how to accept me

God knows my effort
God knows my prayer
but I can't find it somehow
wherever I'm looking for

Then suddenly I realize
God has put you beside me all this time
I'm too stupid to understand
that the person I seek is you

You adore me like no one ever does
You accept me as if I were the precious one
You forgive me with never ending compassion
You love me with God's unconditional love

Mom, thank you for being so patient to me
I will never meet a heart like yours
I often ask you, "Do you regret to have me?"
and you always say, "NEVER!!!"

Mom, thank you for everything,
I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger