February 26, 2013

CAN'T BE REPEATED


This evening me and two of my friends recorded dance movements that we have practiced all these years. We decided to make them so that we could see them in case we've forgotten them. You know? It was the first time for me to be involved in such "filming".

I could see that three of us did enjoy the moment. My friend acted as if she were a director (The fact was she was just a camera girl. ^ ^). My another friend was so happy to see herself in the records (Even though she was the calmest among three of us, but I think she was the most narcissist. ^ ^). While me... I personally enjoyed my time with these two best friends of mine, I also thought that seeing myself in a video is amusing thing somehow. But I have learned one thing during the recording hours. When we made mistakes, where most of them were mine, we could easily laughed at them, make jokes from them, think that they were funny, and record the new one. It was fun to find that I could fix my mistakes by making new recordings. And suddenly something crossed in my mind, "I wish life were as easy as making new records each time I make mistake."

Some of us might ever think if there were ways to repeat time and forget any fault, mistake, or sin. But we all know that life is only once, it can't be repeated. What has happened will be our past, no matter how beautiful, how sad, how shameful it was. All we can do is to face the future by learning from what happen in the past. And it is our responsibility whether we want to repeat those mistakes, or take them as our teachers in order to do something better, to make a better film of life.

I'm very grateful that we all have a very merciful God; God who loves us, God who gives us days, God who forgives us with a perfect forgiveness each time we ask for it. He is more than enough for us to get through this hard life. What should we do is give the best, do the best, according to God's word.

Father in heaven, forgive me for all of my sin. I know I won't have a chance to go back to the past and fix it. Then, help me to do things better according to Your word. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise,
Eph. 5:15


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger