February 24, 2013

HOPE


"Oh, God... what's going on with today? Everything doesn't go right. Is there something wrong with me? Are You punishing me, or just testing me? Do You hate me???? AAAHHHHhhhh..."

That day was truly truly truly tiring day. I think it was the most tiring day in my life. Can you imagine? I woke up late. I forgot several things to prepare the last day. My motorbike suddenly failed. The computer didn't work. I made a lot of mistakes during my performance. I was on my way home when it suddenly rained. I had to struggle under the rain and it suddenly stopped when I was home.

When I remembered this, and wrote this, all that I can feel was angry. And I almost forgot one thing that made me "fix" again. I heard my senior pastor read a verse, Rom. 5:3-5. I know that this verse doesn't talk about kind of suffering that I've been experienced, but it still give me strength, especially when it mentions about HOPE.

In every difficult situation, God wants us to see HOPE; hope that everything will be alright again, hope that difficult times will be replaced with joyful times, hope that God is always planning something behind all things happen (where it is always something good). What do we have to do is to believe and give thanks. It might sound simple, but remember this, "There is power in simplicity."

Then, be grateful, and just believe!!!

Father in heaven, thank you for everyday that You've given to me. Teach me to be grateful and believe, teach me to see Your wonderful creation, hope, each day. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
 Heb. 6:19

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger