February 10, 2013

I'M GLAD THAT I MET YOU




When I was sad and hurt
I didn’t know what to do
I cried a lot and yelled out
but nobody wanted to hear me too

I was thinking about my parents
but somehow no words came out of this heart
I was remembering my friends’ names
but suddenly I lost my trust

I was in search of water
I was in search of light
I was losing hope in my way of finding it
I was losing strength in my way of seeking it

But I’m glad to know You
in the end of my mourning
I’m happy to have You
in the beginning of my journey

You are the guiding star
You are the morning sun
You are the reflecting moon
shining on my way back home

I’m glad that I met You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger