March 06, 2013

CALL ME


"Hello...?? I can't hear you... P P Please say it again! I I can't he..hear yo..u!!" (bbhruaer bhgruayck kakd....biiiiiiiiipp)
Obviously... our phone doesn't always run well, does it?

One thing why I love to be a christian is how free I am to call God, Father. That word makes me feel very close to Him. That word makes me always want to call Him. That word makes me very blessed to have someone as a father like Him.

Our cell phone delimits our call on places. What is the evidence? It's very difficult for us to make a contact to someone on the sea, right? But our prayer will never be delimited. God will hear our prayer without any difficulty. Our words will move straight above to His presence without any signal interference. That makes His presence so close to us; He is only as far as our prayer.

So does God... He always be able to contact us. He will tell His secret to us; nothing will be hidden. Isn't it lovely? To talk at anytime, anywhere, with God the host of the universe?

Just be careful, because there is one thing that can block our communication with Him, our sin. When we have settled this problem, there is nothing to worry about. Our heavenly phone will run more than well. All we have to remember is to have a pure life, then we or God will be very easy to say, "Call me" or "Call ME".

God, please call me everyday, every time. I want to hear Your voice for the whole of my life. Thank you for making me Your child so that I can call You, Father, every time I want to. Then, Father, thank you. Amen

The LORD is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
 Proverb 15:29

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger