March 17, 2013

P.U.S.H


I notice something common in some Christian conversation. It appears each time they talk about their plan, their problem, or their struggle. What is that? It is the term of, "... at least, pray."

Prayer sometimes refers to last attempt in dealing with things. "At least, pray" gives a connotation that prayer is the minimal effort when people still have no clue about other things to do. Well, ironically, prayer is the most powerful way among many powerful ways to solve problems.

P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happens) is supposed to be the first thing that comes to mind at every situation. I can not guarantee that every prayer will come true, but God can guarantee that endless prayer will be heard, and when it is made based on God's will, it will take its form, REALITY.

You can list hundreds ways to solve your problems, but make prayer as the first solution. And if you can only find prayer as the only solution, don't worry, it is more than enough. Prayer is more than enough; it's just, don't stop doing it, for its effect equals to billions solutions.

Dear God, I come before You with all I am. I bring You my life, my plan, my future, my problems. Help me to live it, God, since I have no more power and clue to face it. I know that You hear prayers, that's why I won't stop praying. In the name of Jesus Christ, my prayer hearer, Amen.

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. 
Jas. 5:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger