March 30, 2013

GOD OF BLESSING


I've got a new enlightenment when I entered this year. God gave me a new way to start a new job by being an entrepreneur. Not only that, He also gave me this yearly verse: The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it (Pro. 10:22).

At first, I didn't know why I got the verse. My friend who helped me to find the idea of homeworking thought that it must have something to do with my job. I tried to figure out what's the point behind it. I thought I was going to get what I wanted through this new job. But, we almost enter the fourth month, yet I still haven't got what I've expected.

I prayed and asked God to show me the meaning behind the verse. I always expect that it's connected with my homeworking job. I dreamt and hoped a new income from it. (It was because I knew that I would never got enough income from my other jobs. That's why I worked it enthusiastically.) But He shows me something else. Something I've never expected or imagined or thought. By April 1st, He entrusts me a new and better position in my old job.

All this time I thought if I worked harder, I would get what I wanted. I almost forgot that all blessings come from heaven. We can do everything, but God's favor decides whether we deserve to receive the blessing or not.

I will not stop doing my new job, but now I'm doing it with different purpose. I believe that God will bless me and give me the feeling of enough by ways I may never imagine or expect or think of. God is the God of blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger