March 21, 2013

PLEASING WORDS


"I'm proud of you!" It is the most unforgettable sentence which was ever said by my brother. I am grateful that I knew him.

Well, actually the one I call my brother isn't my real brother. He was my sponsor. I have known him since I was in junior high school. He helped me in my education for several years. And during that years, we wrote to each other. The sentence above was repeated in almost all of his letters. "I'm proud of you!"

I was not always be a good child, I didn't always make a good score at school, but the sentence was never forgotten to write. And each time I received or read his letter, I always thought that I am loved and appreciated. Through his letters I found my strength, a will to be someone better. Through his letters I know I can face the world.

Good words can truly bless the hearer, the reader. It can even change someone's life. If I didn't know my sponsor, I think I would be someone worse than now.

Have you spoken pleasant words today? You will never know it, but your word might save someone's life.

Dear God, bless my mouth, my tongue, and every word coming out of it. I want to be Your blessing channel, saying all blessing changing effective words. Help me, God. Amen

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Pro. 16:24

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger