January 25, 2013

THE LIGHT




All I see was darkness...
All my path was darkness...
All my life was darkness...
Tell me, where could I find the light?

I want to see rainbow and flower...
I want to step on grass and travel...
I want to taste how to be a lover...
Tell me, where could I find the light?

Hundreds of times I try to see, but I can’t
Hundreds of times I try to walk, but I can’t
Hendreds of times I try to feel, but I can’t
because...
the world seemed black before me...
the ground seemed dangerous for me...
the truth and goodness seemed fake in me...
Tell me, where could I find the light?

I was afraid to see...
I was afraid to walk...
I was afraid to live...
until I heard a voice,
“It’s Me, I’m here, listen to My voice.
Walk to Me and see, My Light is always waiting for you here.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger