January 23, 2013

LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN



I wondered, why God appreciates children so much. Do some people even think that children are troublesome? In fact, we sometimes heard news about parents who abandoned their children, didn’t we?

When I thought about this, I can see the image of a child who doesn’t want to leave his father or his mother’s sling. A child who always ask his parents to his hand wherever he goes. A child who won’t stop asking what his parents have promised him. A child who will cry out loud when he can not find his parents. A child who won’t stop being spoiled to his parents.

Surprisingly, the nature of a child is what God wants from us. He will never mind if we act like a spoiling child. He wants us to depend on Him completely; crying when we can not find Him, keep asking till He fulfills His promises to us, holding His hand wherever we go, feeling safe and comfortable when He carries us on. By being like a child, we will find that we can not live without Him.

Let us learn to be like a child, have the nature of a child. With honesty and purity we will come before God; making Him EVERYTHING in our life. Then, as the bible says, only those who become like a child who will enter the kingdom of heaven.

God, forgive me for ignoring You all this time. I want to learn to be like little children in front of You. I want to make You as EVERYTHING in my life. God, accept me. Amen

And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Mat. 18:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger