January 20, 2013

BE AS YOU WISH




We’ve been in the 3rd week of 2013. Once our pastor asked us, me and my friends, “What is the difference between 2013 and 2012 for you?” This question made us think a little bit harder. What is the difference, hah...?

If you receive the same question, what will be your answer?

Our answers might be different. Maybe some of us consider this year better than last year, or maybe some of us think the opposite consideration. But the answer of the pastor made me realize something. He said that this year could be the same, of different than the previous, based on what we said and believed. If we feel that this year there is new spirit, new vision, new blessing... then, BE AS YOU WISH!!

When I was thinking about it, I decided to gather all the positive energy, all of my dreams, and then, bring them in my prayer. “God, all I want is to have a more meaningful life this year.” I remind myself to give thanks. I rearrange my action plan for the dreams I have. What about you?

“But, you don’t understand. I’ve been through series of bad events within these weeks. It seems like nothing goes right!” Is it what you feel now? Then, will your rest 49 weeks be destroyed only by this saying?

Bible does tell us about a Canaanite woman who begged for her daughter’s recovery from being possessed to Jesus. We can see her strong will; even Jesus’ “mean” reply was ignored. She remained believing that she would receive what she asked.

Let’s say good things! Think of good things! Dream of good things! Ask for good things! Pray for good things! Have faith on good things! I can never guarantee that you will always experience good things, but Jesus Christ can guarantee that He will never leave you; He will always be with you, in all circumstances. Then... be strong!!!

God, thank you for Your promise that You’ll never leave me. I give You my days. Work on best things in my life, God. Amen.

Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
Mat. 15:28

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger