June 09, 2013

THE FIRST


My mother got an accident several months ago. She felt when she tried to gathered our wash. She held her body with her right hand, and the bone shifted. She knew that we didn't have enough money to go to the hospital, that's why she prayed and wrapped it. It sounds silly, but she really did it. Several weeks later, she could work again with her bent hand. I don't know how she did it, but I believe that God loves her so much.

My mother is a hard worker. She nearly has no day off in her life. But, even though she's been 65 years old, she still loves to read Bible every day according to our church Bible reading guidance, and goes to the church services whenever she can.

Each time she is sick, she always pray to God first, then she'll take some medicines. But this is what I always notice, that she puts God in the first place of her every situation. When I saw her right hand, I thought she'll never be able to do anything with it. But, she made me change my mind. With the "blunder", she can do everything now.

When we put God in the first place of our situations, He'll will turn every difficult thing into easier thing, and impossible condition into possible one. Just never let any situation make us place God in another place but the first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Christian Daily Devotion Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger